This is the new G&G GC16 SR CQB, featuring G&G's latest internal upgrades for the best set up on an affordable budget. The metal receiver and keymod rail give the GC16 SR CQB a more realistic weight and stronger construction. The GC16 SR CQB is "lefty friendly" with ambidextrous charging handle, fire selector switch, magazine release and sling mount. The ergonomic six position crane stock holds the battery compartment and has a newly designed rubber pad for extra comfort. Additionally, the GC16 SR CQB features a 7 inch full metal keymod rail system that is known for its light weight compared to most rail systems. Removable metal front and rear sights are completely adjustable.
The GC16 SR CQB has an installed pre-programmed MOSFET chip that is able to stop batteries such as a Li-Po from over discharging and becoming damaged. The MOSFET is also programmable to shoot from full auto to 3-round burst. Additionally, G&G has installed an electronic trigger unit that increases response and assists in preventing trigger burns or locks in rapid semi-auto firing. Look no further for a high quality airsoft gun that fits your needs.
- Full Metal 8mm Bearing Gear Box
- Full Metal Upper And Lower Receiver
- 7" Full Metal Keymod Rail
- Metal Flip Up Front And Rear Sights
- 205mm Inner Barrel
- 320-350 FPS With .20g BB
- 300 Round Polymer High Capacity Magazine
- Ambidextrous Fire Selector Switch, Charging Handle, Magazine Release And Sling Mount
- Pre-installed MOSFET, LiPo Ready Out Of The Box
- Pre-Installed G&G Electronic Trigger Unit
- Programmable full auto or 3 round burst capability
- 90 Day Manufacturers Warranty