We accept returns on merchandise in accordance with the following:
- All returns must be authorized with a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) - obtained by calling 614.784.2656.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt. (for holiday season purchases, the return must be made within 30 days of receipt or January 15th, whichever is longer.)
- Returns must be in new, resalable condition, with original packaging.
- Defective goods will be repaired or replaced within the limitations of the manufacturer's warranty. For fastest service, we recommend contacting the manufacturer of the defective product.
- 20% restocking fee may apply on returned goods - make sure you return the goods in resalable condition to limit restocking fees.
- Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the purchaser on all returns/exchanges. We will provide a return shipping label at our expense only if an error is made on our part.
- Paint is non-returnable and non-refundable. If you have a damaged shipment, all product must be returned, processed, and verified as damaged for proper UPS claim handling. Refunds or replacements cannot be given without submitting a claim with UPS.
- Any claim of missing items or damaged goods must be made by calling 614.784.2656 within 48 hours of receipt.
- For your convenience, an RMA# form / return label is included with each order.
- Kingman USA's Policy is to contact them first for all product issues.