Taking over the field, the Proto Rail is your stepping stone to greatness. High-end performance in a durable and reliable setup, the Proto Rail is for the serious competitor. Featuring Boost Forward Technology, giving you a cushioned push on the ball and delayed bolt speed for increased air efficiency and high rate of fire.
All new 3-D milling, color coded seals for simplified maintenance, and a host of other features make the 2011 Rail the gun of choice. The durable Rail solenoid features consistent airflow and a dwell of 40 milliseconds for super fast cycle speeds. The small, light Hyper3 In-Line Air Regulator comes standard. The Hyper3 regulator provides high flow and smooth velocity adjustment, with non-slip grip rings. The ultimate in ergonomic comfort, the Ultralite 45 Frame with fully adjustable trigger, comes standard on the Rail. The solid construction consists of an aluminum body, bolt, Ultralite 45 Frame and trigger. We've designed the Rail with the goal of providing you with top-level performance at a reasonable price.
Comes with parts kit, Dye Slick Lube, and 9-volt battery to keep your paintball gun of choice at its peak level.Key Features of the 2011 Proto Rail:
- One Piece 11" Proto Barrel
- Increased Flow Hyper3 In-line Air Regulator
- Anti-chop Break Beam Eye System
- 155psi Operating Pressure
- Continuous Three-Dimensional Contoured Body Design
- Proto Dual-Density Injection Sticky Grip
- LED Program Control with Four Tournament Modes and Rate of Fire adjustment
- Ultralite Ergonomic 45 Frame
- Ultralite Aluminum Trigger
- Adjustable Clamping Feed neck
- Self cleaning Eye Pipe technology with integrated ball detents
- Screwed together bolt kit with metal back cap for easy access.