There is no fault in saying that Tippmann is one of the top paintball gun manufactures on the market today. One of their most popular and reliable markers is the Tippmann 98. The Tippmann 98 has evolved over the years to be a very reliable, dependable, and most easy to maintain guns. This is one of the main reasons the Tippmann 98 has been used by many paintball fields as their go to rental gun. The latest version of this marker is the 98 Custom Platinum. This update has allowed the 98 to be further customizable which is top of mind to most paintballers. The need to make the marker your own by adding a collapsible stock, scope, different barrels or any other 98 modification was taken into consideration with this model and is very easy to do.
Tippmann 98 packages
This page on our site is dedicated to all of our various Tippmann 98 packages. If you are new to paintball or simply want to add a 98 to your stable of markers you can find all of the options we offer. If you have any questions about the Tippmann 98, any of the packages on our site or any other Tippmann product please contact one of our support specialists.
New Tippmann 98 Features:
- Split Receiver Design - now provides much easier access to internal gun parts, which makes for easier installation of gun upgrades and other modifications.
- Trigger Pins and Secure Front Sight Spring - makes the gun easier to reassemble.
- Power Tube Design - self-sealing gas line which removes two bolts from the previous version. This makes maintenance much easier.
- Full Depth Pockets for ASA, - now there is no need to loosen the ASA bolts when you disassemble your gun
- New Barrel Porting - improves the air efficiency of the gun
- New Matte Finish - reduces reflective glare
- Picatinny Rails - makes adding a scope, carry handle, and other gun accessories very easy.
- Vertical Front Grip (Redesigned) - has a more secure feel and offers improved stability.
- Sling Mount End Cap (Redesigned) - makes adding any variety of sling mounts very easy.