The G&G GC16 ARP 556 is the epitome of high performance in a CQB platform. The full metal upper and lower receiver coupled with the full metal M-Lok hand guard give this rifle a great feel and durability that will please even the most aggressive speed softer. The internals that G&G has packed into this beast are just as attractive as whats on the outside. Features include an inline G&G MOSFET unit that allows the user to swap their full auto to 3 round burst on the fly and helps to protect your internals with the use of Li-Po batteries. This MOSFET also includes low voltage detection to help prevent players from over discharging and potentially damaging a Li-Po battery. The G&G ETU ensures the fast trigger response time that players want, leaving the hassles of traditional style wiring harnesses and trigger contacts behind. At a cost of under $300 it will beat the pants off other CQB platforms that cost twice as much.
- Durable carbine receiver with matte anodized finish and stamped G&G rollmarks, mimics the popular billet style of receiver
- Adjustable PDW style collapsible stock with stock tube
- 5" M-LOK handguard is compatible with all M-LOK accessories
- Ergonomic motor grip with enhanced trigger guard allows for easier use of the carbine with gloves
- Flat faced competition style trigger, textured selector switch and mock bolt catch provide the ARP9 with aggressive details
- Integrated MOSFET with voltage detection protects wiring and is programable to fire either 3-round burst or fully automatic
- ETU (enhanced trigger unit) improves trigger response and cyclic rate
PLEASE NOTE: FEDERAL LAW REQUIRES ALL AIRSOFT GUNS TO HAVE AN ORANGE TIP. REMOVAL OR ALTERATION OF THE ORANGE TIP MAY VIOLATE YOUR LOCAL OR FEDERAL LAWS. FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHER DO NOT REMOVE OR ALTER THE ORANGE TIP.