Lancer Gen 3 Series
An evolution compared to the standard Gen 2 model, the Gen 3 has features and qualities unseen in previous Lancer rifles, giving rise as a welcome addition to the Lancer Tactical family! This series features a full metal barrel assembly, with polymer upper receiver, lower receiver, handguard and a CNC machined buffer tube. Created with a realistic feel and classic design, the Gen 3 series are upgraded with reliable and responsive internals, making it a must-have for airsoft M4 users and enthusiasts!
- Brand: Lancer Tactical
- Operation: Electric Automatic
- Construction: Nylon Polymer Frame / Metal Barrel Assembly
- Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic, Safe
- Muzzle Velocity: 380 - 400 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs, high FPS spring *installed*), 330 - 350 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs, low FPS spring *included*)
- Magazine: 130 Round High Speed Mid-Capacity Magazine (Compatible with most M4 magazines)
- Battery: 11.1v Small Stick Lipo Recommended (Battery and charger not included)
- Battery Connector: Rear Wired Via Deans Connector
- Gearbox: Full Metal Lancer Tactical Gen 3 With Zion Arms Programable MOSFET
- Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable (Rotary Style)
- Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.03mm
- Rifle Length: 31 - 34.4 inches (Stock Retracted / Extended)
- Rifle Weight: 5 lbs
- Color: Black
- The Lancer Tactical Gen 3 is Lancer Tactical's newest innovation. Majority of the internal parts will be similar to Lancer Tactical's Proline series AEGs with a few new features and upgraded parts
- The Gen 3 is a high strength full polymer AEG construction that is very lightweight, yet extremely durable
- Lancer's new Gen 3 uses a new built-in Zion Arms fully programmable electronic trigger unit that can be programmed to shoot in varying burst modes. Paired with the Lancer fast trigger the Gen 3 are going to be shooting a barrage of BBs down range
- Unlike the Gen 2, the Gen 3 are now equipped with a deans connector that helps with saving more space for higher capacity batteries
- The Gen 3s come out of the box shooting at around 380 - 400 FPS but we have also included a low FPS spring right in the box. This allows the users to be able to switch their springs on the fly with Lancer Tactical's quick change spring system that is accessed through the buffer tube
- Reinforced metal Gen-2 gearbox with ultra smooth 8mm ball bearings, 18:1 steel gear set, steel teeth polycarbonate piston, bearing spring guide, rotary hop-up, 19,000 RPM high torque motor for consistent performance
- The polished 6.03mm tightbore inner barrel improves range and accuracy
- The Lancer Tactical Gen 3 now comes with a high speed 130 round mid capacity magazine that ensures proper feeding and helps prevents jams
- The newly designed pistol grip offers textured side panels with front and back strap serrations give user additional grip
- Full length 20mm top picatinny rail that allows users to mount optics, lights, lasers, and PEQ boxes
- Upgraded flip-up front and rear iron sights w/ quick deploy release
- Retractable stock adjusts to meet comfort of any battle situations
- Quad rail picatinny handguard that allows mounting of lights, lasers, and other picatinny accessories
- Traditional M4 carrying handle that is removable to reveal a top 20mm picatinny rail that mounting space for optics
- Included are detachable picatinny handguard cover inserts
By placing an order with Paintball Discounter Inc, you acknowledge the following:
You are at least 18 years of age.
This product is specifically for Airsoft gaming purposes only unless otherwise stated.
All Airsoft replicas are sold with a bright orange tip to comply with federal law and regulations. Removal or alteration of the orange tip will void any retailer warranty and manufacturers warranty. By removing or altering the orange tip you may be in violation of local laws.
Buyer assumes full responsibility of all liabilities, damages, injuries, modifications done to products, buyer's local laws, buyer's local regulations, and ownership of Airsoft replicas.
You will not hold Paintball Discounters Inc., its owners, affiliates or employees responsible for any legal actions, liabilities, damages, penalties, claims, or other obligations caused by your ownership of Airsoft replicas.
Paintball Discounters Inc. will not be responsible for injuries and damages caused by improper or unlawful usage, user errors, lack of adult supervision, or willful ignorance to risk.